lördag 6 september 2008

Soft day, better than last saturday

Ok, today i had a good day. I woke up early, did some cleaning , called my girlfriend and after that went shopping. And the weather is extremly nice. I think its like 30 degrees and its September allready! As i understood its 10 degrees and cloudy in Sweden.

I told you in my first blog that i was planning to run half marathon in Stockholm. That should have been today but because my foot is still not good i can not run. But i called my friend Diego and said good luck man!

I started to add some content on Youtube. First video is from my Romanian home so people can see how my apartment looks like:



I try to put something regulary so when people miss me they can see my videos :-)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Salut!
ce faci?

Too bad you couldn´t participate in the Stockholm Halfmarathon but there is antoher one next year :-)

Enjoy the nice weather you got there!

Pa!

/Diego