torsdag 25 september 2008

Friday is a Sweden day

Finally that day comes, the day when i go to Sweden and meet my family, friends, working people and just talk swedish, breath Swedish air! Fantastic!
Friday morning 6:30 my flight is leaving from Cluj.
But no vacation, i will be heading to the office and there is some interesting meetings planned.

Friday evening i probably go out and meet some friends and fix some paper works. Saturday Rebecka, my sisters daughter has birthday so i will be spending that day with family. I bought her some really nice clothes, i think she will like even though she can't speak yet :-)

My stay in Sweden will not be that long. I will come back to Romania next Thursday and will be staying here a month. As i might have explained in earlier blogs we had a talk with my CTO about me staying here one more month.
It ok for me, i really like Romania. And after that month i go to vacation and to see my tirak in Thailand. I miss here so much.
Tirak is darling in thai :-)

So, lets see if i take some videos in sweden and upload here :-)

Inga kommentarer: