torsdag 10 juli 2008

Accident in Romania

Maybe i didn't mention it before but currently im located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania because of my work. Plan is to educate people down here and get some projects up and running.
And that means a lot of sitting. So, to get some exersice my collegue Calin asked me if i wanted to play football with him and his friends and im like :"why not". Now i know why not!
We came little late and got involved in the game directly and i got a offensive position that includes a lot of running. 10 minutes in the game i step wrong and twisted my ankle pretty bad. Didnt want to dissapoint the guys so i stand as goaly instead.
Morning after i needed to visit the hospital, my foot was of the size of a balloon and now there will not be playing fotboll in couple of weeks

Two good things in all this:
1 - I learned that during emergency visit you dont need to pay for medical care in Romania. Thats better than in sweden.
2 - My team thought i was the best goal keeper they had :-)

Inga kommentarer: